Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy re-energizes damaged cells by inducing electrical changes within the cell that restore it to it’s normal healthy state. Because of this, cellular metabolism is boosted, blood cells are regenerated, circulation is improved and oxygen carrying capacity is increased. Ultimately, the immune system becomes healthier, the nervous system relaxes, bones and joints become stronger and vital organs such as the liver, kidneys and colon are able to rid themselves of impurities thus detoxifying the body. Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy can reduce pain and improve the quality of your life by allowing your body to function as it was designed to do. The general benefits are
- Helps to support healing of damaged and inflamed tissues
- Helps to reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation
- Increases circulation and cellular levels of oxygen
- Aids in supporting general muscular and nervous system health and function
- Stimulates the body’s natural healing processes
- Who can be treated with IV Vitamin Therapy?
- What are the benefits of IV Vitamin Therapy?
- Does the IV Vitamin Therapy have side effects?
- What patients can't receive IV Vitamin Therapy?
- What diseases or conditions can be treated with IV Vitamin Therapy?
- What if I am healthy, can I still use IV Vitamin Therapy?
- What is the difference between IV VitaminTherapy and oral vitamins?
- Should I follow a specific diet plan after my IV Vitamin Therapy?
- How is this treatment provided?