Stress is the body's response to any physical, mental or emotional changes in a person's life. This response includes the release of a hormone - Adrenaline, in the body. It causes an increase in the heart rate, breathing, blood pressure and blood sugar levels. It also diverts the blood flow from your digestive system to your muscles. This is called the Flight or Fight response. All stressors are not equal. There is no single level of stress that is optimal for all people.
- What does a treatment with pulsed electromagnetic frequency (PEMF) feel like and is it painful?
- Is PEMF therapy part of chiropractic or acupuncture therapy?
- How long does a treatment session last?
- Are PEMF treatments safe and are there any contraindications?
- Can more than one area of the body be treated during one session?
- Do I wear my clothes during the treatment?
- How many treatment sessions are needed to offer benefits (pain relief, increased healing, etc.)?